The concept of entrepreneurship is the development of a business idea to generate profits.
One could describe it as a profession without bosses and CEOs.
Entrepreneurs have the responsibility to look after their companies, employees, clients, partners, and investors.
They are responsible for livelihoods while simultaneously making sure that they generate profit.
Encouraging teenagers to venture into business is important especially in the new world we find ourselves in.
Teen entrepreneurs who become thought leaders and are disruptive innovators in their respective industries have made a lasting impression across several niche industries.
These young business leaders create new roles that affect modern business while they change the world through their influence.
COVID-19 has changed the way the world and society used to function.
Technology is constantly changing, and industries are being forced to keep up, which means teenagers need to start businesses that will allow them to adjust to this new world.
Here are the top 5 business ideas teenagers can start in 2021:
- Online Tutoring: Provide online tutoring services for kids in lower grades.
- Test prep classes: Hold revision classes using videos and other online tools during test and exam season.
- Babysitting: Provide babysitting services to neighbors.
- Social media influencing: Become an expert in social media influencing for small businesses in your area.
- Children’s book business: If you are a writer, you can write children’s short stories and sell them to kindergartens.
The above-mentioned ideas are not set in stone, there are many business ideas teenagers can venture into…
The secret here is ‘RESEARCH’.
Conducting research will enable teenagers to choose the right business to venture into.
With the support of parents, friends, and family, teenagers can thrive in whatever they do.
Building communities through teenage empowerment is the foundation to building a society we can all be proud of.